Becoming a leading company in the coming era of electricity field having renewable energy as a core business.
Our Business Overview
Enhancing and strengthening our supply chain will allow us to procure high quality biomass fuel from overseas. We will use these fuels not only for our own power plants but supplying (selling) them to other companies who engage in the biomass industry.Learn more
Electric Power Business
We are planning to build one of the world largest biomass power plant. By building erex owned biomass power plant throughout Japan allows us to further promote the development of renewable energy.Learn more
We engage in a wide range electricity related trading operation based on our rich experience and proven expertise such as assessing the ever-changing demand volume and electricity.Learn more
We sell a selection of electric power services nationwide which reflects our customer's demand both environmentally and economically.Learn more
- June 8th, 2020 Press Release Announcement regarding acquisition of equity to make XOOM Energy Japan, GK as a consolidated subsidiary
- June 8th, 2020 Press Release Announcement of starting "renewable energy electricity" supply to Elk Homes by Evergreen Marketing
- May 29th, 2020 Press Release Announcement of receiving first GGL certification as an electric power generation company in Japan －Our efforts to ensure the sustainability of biomass fuels－
- May 26th, 2020 Press Release Announcement of erex group's reorganization and the launch of Evergreen Marketing Co., Ltd.
- June 1st, 2020 News Announcement of launching post-FIT solar power purchasing service
- May 1st, 2020 News Announcement of launching "Sending electricity charge notice by LINE" service
- April 21st, 2020 News Announcement for "Emergency assistant measures regarding COVID-19" - discounting electricity charges
- April 16th, 2020 News Announcement of the surcharge unit price for promoting renewable energy based electric power
- April 9th, 2020 News Announcement of electric power generation result (amount of electricity energy received) in March 2020